USPS Liteblue ePayroll provides users with convenient access to their payment history. They can print or view the history online. Currently, you can see the payment history of up to 40 previous payments made to the employee. Employers of USPS can access their pay systems, job descriptions, and accounts at www.liteblue.usps.gov.
The USPS sends the payment instruction to the employee’s registered mail address. Employees who wish to view the document must wait because the payment will be deposited directly in the bank, but the document will be mailed.
Login instructions for USPS Liteblue ePayroll
- If you want to access LiteBlue USPS ePayroll services, then you need to visit the website.
- To access ePayroll, please go to www.liteblue.usps.gov
- You will need your employee ID and password to log in.
- For users to create an account, they must have their password for USPS self-service, as well as their employee identification number. For verification purposes, an eight-digit number should accompany the employee identification number.
- Once you’ve entered the URL, you’ll be prompted to enter the credentials needed to log in to your account by clicking on the provided tab.
You can easily create a Liteblue account if you don’t already have one.
A Guide To Liteblue ePayroll Statements
- You can log into your USPS Liteblue account using your account credentials once you have entered the USPS official website.
- After that, you will be directed to your account, where you can see your statement.
- In the USPS ePayroll system, employees can access at least 40 previous payments, allowing them to keep track of their payments.
To access all the details on a particular ePayroll statement, users must click on the date they wish to view. There is also a printout tab in the top right corner of the same page; employees may print their earnings statements from this tab.